Children’s Program Starting – July 12, 2020:
We are excited to start our Children’s Program back on July 12th.
The nursery, toddler room, preschool class, and elementary class will all be back up and running. In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have made a few changes to our procedures. Above all, we ask that you keep your kids at home if they are feeling sick, have a cough, or have a fever.
Click here to view our official communication with additional details
Prerecorded services are available by using the Online Worship menu above
DOORS OPENING – June 7, 2020:
We have opened up our doors as of Sunday, June 7th.
Our time together will continue look a little different than normal but here are a few things you can continue to look forward to and expect:
- Worship will start at 10:00am. We expect to be begin the process of streaming starting Sunday. Our teams are still gathering technology for the best streaming experience and hope to have this completed in the following weeks
- No Sunday School but please join us for worship
- Communion will be placed alongside distributed tables
- Offering will continue to be online as well as trays within the sanctuary
- Sanitization will occur often and made available throughout the building
- Seating within the sanctuary has been adjusted to support social distancing guidelines. Please sit with those you traveled with.
- If capable, we ask that you wear a mask while in the building. We understand and accept that not everyone may be able to wear a mask. For those who can, masks will be offered to those that do not have one.
- Click here to view our official Back to Church communication
August 9, 2020 – Why so little impact
August 2, 2020 – Check your Mindset
July 26, 2020 – Countering Lies
July 19, 2020 – Trusting God when things are failing
July 12, 2020 – Growing in Grace
July 5, 2020 – God’s Patience
June 28, 2020 – A Clear Warning
June 21, 2020 – Standing Firm
June 14, 2020 – Rethinking Maturity
June 7, 2020 – A Lesson on Humility