Please join us online Sunday mornings at 10:00am
Prerecorded services are available by using the Online Worship menu above
We have opened up our doors as of Sunday, June 7th.
Our time together will look a little different than normal but here are a few things you can continue to look forward to and expect:
- In-house worship will begin 10:00am. Our online streaming will begin at that time.
- Some Sunday School classes have begun. Please contact the office for details
- Communion will be placed alongside distributed tables
- Offering will continue to be online as well as trays within the sanctuary
- Sanitization will occur often and made available throughout the building
- Seating within the sanctuary has been adjusted to support social distancing guidelines. Please sit with those you traveled with.
- If capable, we ask that you wear a mask while in the building. We understand and accept that not everyone may be able to wear a mask. For those who can, masks will be offered to those that do not have one.
- Click here to view our official Back to Church communication
We are excited to have started our Children’s Program back on July 12th.
The nursery, toddler room, preschool class, and elementary class will all be back up and running. In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we have made a few changes to our procedures.
Above all, we ask that you keep your kids at home if they are feeling sick, have a cough, or have a fever.
Click here to view our official communication with additional details
Online Worship links: a
January 24, 2021 – Joseph, A Lesson in Forgiveness
January 17, 2021 – The Foolish Farmer
January 10, 2021 – A Life of Faith
January 3, 2021 – A Lesson from Adam & Eve
December 27, 2020 – Warnings about God’s Word
December 24, 2020 – Christmas Eve
December 20, 2020 – Our Christmas Story
December 13, 2020 – The Many Responses of Christ
December 6, 2020 – A Personal Gift
November 29, 2020 – Being Grateful Through Setbacks
November 22, 2020 – Invitation for our Polarized-Politicized World
November 15, 2020 – Controlling the Chaos
November 8, 2020 – Special Guests: Simmi Dhingra and Steve Conner
November 1 2020 – The Biblical Standard of Participation