We believe that God exists and that He is all knowing, all powerful, ever present and eternal.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God and is our risen Lord and Savior.
We believe that the Holy Spirit of God is active in bringing us to Christ and dwells within the heart of all who accept Christ as Lord and Savior.
We believe that the Bible is inspired by God and accept both Old and New Testament as our only guide and authority.
We believe that the Church is comprised of those who have accepted Christ as Lord and Savior and who together form His body on earth today. The book of Acts defines and describes the true Church.
Plan of Salvation
The Bible teaches a clear plan of salvation that is best described as a change; a change of heart and a change of destiny. True biblical conversion involves our mind, our will and our heart. To begin we must first recognize that we are in need of salvation. The Scripture makes clear these truths:
- Salvation and eternal life is a free gift from God.
- – We can’t earn it by anything we do. (Eph. 2:8- 9)
- – It is totally undeserved.
- – It is free but there is one problem…
- Man is a sinner.
– We have all sinned and fall short. (Rom 3:23)
– We have been separated from God by our sins.
– We can’t reach God by our own morals, good works or human attempts.
– The wages of sin is death. (Rom. 6:23)
- God provides a solution to our problem.
– He gave us His Son to bring us back to Him (John 3:16)
– He is the only way to God. (John 14:6)
– He makes us right with God. (II Cor. 5:21)
- We must accept the free gift by . . .
– Believing in Christ. (Acts 16:31, Heb.11:6, Mark 16:15-16)
– Repenting of our sins. (Acts 2:38, 17:30)
– Confessing Christ as Lord and Savior. (Matt. 10:32, Rom. 10:9-10)
– Being baptized into Christ. (Acts 2:38, Matt. 28:19, Gal. 3:26-27, I Pet. 3:21)