We have been talking to folks about what it means to be a Christian and I thought it would be good to share with you a little outline that you can use when sharing God’s plan of salvation with your friends and neighbors. As always we teach what the Bible says.
- The great love of God for man (John 3:16)
- He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, as the Savior (Luke 19:10)
- Sent the Holy Spirit as a guide (John 16:13)
- Gave the Gospel as “the power” unto salvation (Romans 1:16)
- Provided atonement by the blood of Christ (Romans 5:9)
- Hear the Gospel (Romans 10:17, John 8:32)
- Believe the Gospel (Hebrews 11:6, John 20:31)
- Repent of past sins (Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30)
- Confess faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 10:10, Matthew 10:32)
- Be Baptized (Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38)
- Be faithful unto death (Revelations 2:10)
God has done His part; will you do yours? Spread the word. That’s what He left us here for my friends.