Kountry Kids Preschool’s mission is threefold:
- To prepare students for a positive and successful school experience.
- To promote the development of the student’s educational, emotional and social skills.
- To provide a Christian environment that encourages the student’s spiritual growth.
What do we offer?
- Classroom settings
- Houghton Mifflin Curriculum
- Gym Class
- Music Class
- Weekly Bible Themes and Lessons
- Field Trips
- Special In-House Visitors
- Seasonal Classroom Parties
- Christmas and Graduation Programs
- A Loving and Productive Learning Environment
- Art Class
- Mini Intro to Spanish, Sign Language and Yoga
- STEM Activities (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Preschool (3 & 4 year olds) – In session on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9am – 11:30am.
- Pre-K (4 & 5 year olds) – In session on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 9am – 12pm.